10/17/16

Gardner Village



On Friday we drove 10 minutes south to Gardner Village! Have you been? It's the most adorable mini outdoor town with tons of shops and candy stores and activities. They do a really good job of decorating for each of the holidays, and Halloween is no exception! Everything and everyone is decked out in pumpkins/witches/spiderwebs, you name it. There's face painting and caramel apples and lots of music and things for the kids to see! Such a cute concept. 


Owen, Lyla and Lydia. They're already legit BFFs and Owen and Lyla are definitely getting married. Those two are next door neighbors and ask to play with each other every day! 



I feel like this accurately depicts them. Lyla clapping and smiling, Lydia just watching everything and Owen running off ;).


So I already feel like October is rushing by! One second Michael started school again and the next we are getting prepped for trick or treating!! SLOW DOWN. I'm slightly stressing because I feel like there are so many fun fall things to do here and I still have about eight pumpkin patches I want to visit but time is racing. Holidays do that to you. I was talking to a pregnant friend about how awesome it is to be due in March since time will fly! The holidays zip by, which is like a whole trimester of pregnancy, and then when we would normally get back from break in January and be all depressed about the freezing cold and lack of Christmas music, we get to prep for babies! So I'm pretty pumped about the timing of all of this. I don't think I could ever handle having a baby in October/November in Utah. It's so dark outside and getting cold and I feel like it would be depressing staying inside all day! Obviously people do this all the time and have great happy lives, but for someone as dependent on sunshine as I am I think it'd be a bit of a struggle.



Don't I have the cutest friends? I am so lucky.


Jacket: J.Crew last year, similar here
Beanie that's flying off: Forever21 here
Dress: Thrifted
Cardigan: Madewell here
Boots: Sam Edelman here

And for those who have asked, my stroller is the Uppababy Vista here and I cannot recommend it enough!! I LOVE everything about it. Especially the huge storage space.

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016