4/19/16

Temple Tulips


Saturday evening I got back from my week-long babysitting party in Mesa! Michael picked me up from the airport and greeted me with a big fat kiss and a huge diet coke - MAJOR brownie points! And then he proceeded to say, "We're going out to eat and shopping at City Creek, and then tomorrow I thought we'd walk around Temple Square and look at all the tulips!" Yes please! I LOVE when Michael plans dates and/or surprises me. I feel like it's usually the girl who tends to be more sentimental, organize activities, etc, but Michael is actually really good at it! Which is huge because I think that's my love language, whichever of the categories that falls into, ha. If you plan something in advance, be it a low key picnic or a game night with friends or whatever, I am SOLD. So good job babe :).



So back to tulips. Aren't these beautiful? The temple does it right! The grounds are simply gorgeous. 







My favorite little giggle on the planet right there! I've decided that Michael has assumed the role of the fun parent. (Does that make me the boring parent?? Hope not! :) ) Everytime they are together it's all laughter and play and tickles and weird noises and pure joy.





Tulips for dinner, naturally.


Seriously how fantastic is it that the entire sqaure is pink?!


Basically spring is trying to take over summer's first place title of Favorite Season. I don't know if she's fully won me over yet, but if spring keeps up these blooms (and gives us a little more warmth!) she's on the right track! :)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016