2/3/17

Current Wish List

This whole pregnancy thing has been great in some regards and not so great in others. For instance, my booty is a lot more, um, spacious. (Or as Michael said last night, "it just takes up more surface area now" ???!?! Didn't know whether to slap him or laugh at that one - LOL.) But on the plus side, the temptation to shop has been at like a zero for the past 9 months! Because it's no fun to try on clothes when nothing fits quite right and there's extra junk in all sorts of trunks and you just wanna be back in skinny jeans again. So! I have created an imaginary (because: poor) wish list for all the clothes I want postpartum. Hint hint Michael if you are reading this, any of these would make awesome push presents ;). 


1. Madewell split neck tee here. Their tops always fall just right. And I love the longer sleeve and deeper cut of this olive one, or the stripe version here.

2. Made by Mary initial charm necklace here. When Lydia was born Michael got me this necklace with an L on it and I literally haven't taken it off since. It's still in perfect condition! So I want to add Baby Boy's letter of course. (If someone knows what letter that should be please fill me in!! Boy names are hard.)

3. Anthro jumpsuit here. I love me a good one-and-done outfit, and this one is nursing friendly too!

4. Free People ruffle tee here. I'm of course praying for miracles, but chances are I will not have a six pack by April. So the flowy cut of this one seems perfect for those in between weeks (months...).

5. Madewell roadtripper jeans here. It's no secret that my sisters and I are all obsessed with Madewell jeans. They always look FANTASTIC. So I think this new stretchier, lighter, softer pair would be a postpartum dream come true.

6. Roolee denim jumpsuit here. Again, jumpsuits are such an easy way to look put together.

7. Roolee moto leggings here. The color of these is so different and cute! And if I haven't said it enough yet I'm clearly all about comfort.

8. Zella high waisted leggings here. I love my Zella leggings since they're thicker and more sucky-inny than regular cheap cotton ones. But they hit right at my hips and gave me some yummy muffin tops right after I had Lydia. I really want to try this high waisted version!! All the reviews look awesome and it'd be nice to have something suck in my tummy after this guy comes.

9. and 10. J.Crew taffeta skirt here matching top here. This is one of those totally impractical but totally awesome dream outfits. All the heart eyes for neon pink buffalo check.

11. Piper & Scoot drawstring skirt here. I love easy skirts! Especially in the summer heat. Tuck in a loose striped tee and bam! Done.

12. J.Crew pom pom flats here. HOW FUN. I'm a flats girl through and through. They make any outfit instantly look classier. Also in love with this incredible blue color here.

13. Target playful sandals here. As much as I love the look of strappy lace up sandals in summer, when it comes right to it I just want to throw on easy slides and go. Last year I lived in gold slides, the year before I lived in my birkenstocks, and these funky ones would still be a breeze to slip on (I know, lazy) and they'd make any outfit instantly cooler!


Here's to dreaming of warmer weather and having a baby in my arms, not my uterus! Or as Lydia thinks, my belly button. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016