2/22/17

Valentine Photo Dump

Happy Belated Valentine's Day! 

The boys of course had school (and Michael actually had his practice board exam), so Libby threw the cutest party complete with heart shaped food and a Valentine exchange! 

Why frost the cookie if you can just eat the frosting? #SOmychild 

Libby and Owen! His little laugh kills me! 

Look at all these Valentine cuties. 

Jane was wowing everyone with her bubble blowing expertise ;).

After her nap Lydia woke up to the best present of all - Daddy! He came home early to spend a few afternoon hours with us! And even though all I bought for Lydia was a cheap-o golf set, she ended up receiving lots of fun surprises from thoughtful grandparents and great grandparents - thanks fam for making this girl feel so special! Especially because we can't really afford to ;). Haha. One day!

Our little lefty kicker! Although she eats and draws right handed, she ONLY kicks balls with her left foot. And I thought she looked pretty legit in this action shot!

Also don't mind my huge self just taking over the planet. 9 months preggo and FEELIN IT. Also at this point I hate putting on shoes. Or pants. Or clothes in general. Don't come over after 8pm or I'll probably be naked. 

We walked down the street to the what we lovingly refer to as the Dirty Store! This fantastic ghetto gas station up the road has (shockingly) the best frozen yogurt, and for like $1! So basically if you're ever at my house in the spring/summer I'll probably convince you to walk to the Dirty Store with me.

So after a fun morning partying and a great afternoon with Daddy, Lydia and I hung out at home while Michael studied. She crashed early (no surprise there - sugar high), and then I started grilling flank steak at 8pm in the pitch dark! Haha. I'd never made steak before but it sounded romantic, and it actually turned out pretty good! 

So this was our 8:45pm love dinner of flank steak with a yummy chimichurri sauce, asparagus and bread. And I am now a huge advocate of late night dinners because NO KIDS. It was so nice to just enjoy a meal in peace and talk to each other for a solid 30 minutes. This needs to happen more! 

Dress: Anthropologie (old) 
Coat: J.Crew
Shoes: New Balance
Lydia's shirt: Gap
Lydia's leggings: Targets
Lydia's bow: gifted from Grammy!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016