2/22/17

What the Heck I've Been Wearing These Days

I'm at the point where getting dressed is this huge (get it) battle every morning. Outfits either make me look massive or massive-er, and even some of my maternity jeans don't work anymore. The bands don't cover the entire bump and by 11am I'm scrunching them down to my hips to relieve the pressure. So glamorous ya??

So more as a way to look back and remember what I looked like/wore as a pregnant millenial I've diligently taken a selfie every time I remembered the past two-ish weeks.

The band on these pants is actually stretchy enough to not suffocate me. And you can't really tell but they are grey velvet jeans. Impractical? Definitely. My mom spoiled me with a couple nice pairs of AG maternity jeans and these were one of them. 

More typically, you'll find me in H&M maternity leggings and anything that semi-covers my tush. Though I'm ditching all codes of privacy these days, so no guarantees that my shirts are truly long enough.

Ya this shirt probably isn't up to length-code standards. Oops. 

Ew. These 4-year-old Robin Hood boots need to die. But the only leggings that were clean hit me mid calf, so it necessitated terribly high shoes. 

My polygamist outfit! I've actually been living in this Free People cardigan. It is SO comfy and the perfect toffee color. Totally works with leggings, skirts, dresses, you name it.

Here she is again! Bless you, cozy cardigan. This skirt made me look extra basketball-y and welcomed lots of pitying looks at church. But hey, I was comfy and actually felt pretty good about my tan legs (I've been slathering on tanning lotion religiously the last week). So I'll take my wins where I can ;).

On a side note, I'm getting my hair done next week - ahem the day before this baby is due so he better keep cooking! - and can't decide if I should stay with this darker blonde or go a little brighter! I'm feelin a little blah lately, no surprise there, I guess an extra 30 pounds will do that to you ;). But I'm thinking my hair needs a little spark? We'll see what I end up doing. 10 DAYS!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016