4/25/16

I Got Dressed {Can Nursery Start at 9 Months and Other Laments}




Last Sunday at church I spent 2 out of the 3 hours in the hall! Woot woot, gone are the days she would just cuddle on my shoulder and sleep through Sunday School. Baby girl wants to MOVE! And eat only graham crackers. Can a child survive on graham crackers? Graham crackers and baby puffs, that is. Hope so! 



I thought florals seemed fitting to ring in spring. Now come back, sun! 

And also I'm still kind of serious about the graham crackers. At home in her high chair Lydia will eat basically everything we eat (eggs, toast, fruit, veggies, meat, etc). But when we are out and about and she's hungry what snacks do you give little babes that aren't just straight carbs? Easy foods I can think of that A) she can feed herself and B) don't completely make a mess like the time I tried to give her blackberries in the car are all cracker-ish things. How do you give your kiddos fruits and veggies on the run?


Here's to 10 more months of Sundays in the hall! The countdown to nursery has begun ;).

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016