4/14/16

Imaginary Closet

In Mesa there's the best little store 5 minutes from my parents' house, Orange Patch Too. We used to walk there in the summers and get blue Jones Sodas with the pictures on the bottles (does anyone remember these?). I recently learned you can actually submit a photo to be on the bottle?? Apparently Michael sent in photos a few times, ha! So anyways, this little shop now has a clothing section! Cute little boutiquey clothes, which usually isn't my jam but they had some fun things... 


Lace! I don't own a lot of lace, but it always seems so feminine and darling.


Wish this came one size bigger! They only carried an XS or an XL. Too tight for me, but really pretty!


Love me some stripes.


The softest tee I've ever worn! It was just cut realllly long, like past my booty long.


Spring fever.


This one was also too tight, but I like the simplicity! My mom's birth mom (my mom was adopted) owned a boutique in Denver for 40 something years and has an amazing eye for style! It's so fun shopping with her because she's quick to say, This is almost great but needs to be shorter here, or This should be a little more fitted here, or This color is perfect for your skin. The last time we were together in Utah she told me that a raglan sleeve looks good on me because it narrows my broad shoulders. Who knew?! Yay for fairy birth godmothers. So now whenever I see raglan cuts I am drawn to them.


LOVE LOVE LOVE. How fun is this?? I haven't seen much like it, and I like that the waist is a little lower. And no adjustments needed! High neck, full sleeves, long hem - miracle!


I might have to go home with this one... Sorry Michael ;).

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016