4/5/16

I Got Dressed 06 {Conference and a Coke}


This is probably my most favorite momiform.


High waisted skinnies, black to hide all the baby food and spit up and slight peeing of pants (er...I mean this never happens. what?) 


Plain crop tee that's not too cropped to necesitate constant adjusting, but cropped enough to feel kind of current. 

On second thought incontinence and trendiness don't really belong in the same post. 

Alas...


Fun sandals, big yummy neutral sweater and a large diet coke light ice to solve all your probs. 


Are you sick of this blue/grey/rusty/slat wall yet? 

I hope not, because this is about the end of my safety zone before I feel too close to people who could see me weilding a self timer and smiling for no one. 


Necessary shirt tuck, not to be mistaken for a Michael Jackson move.


Guys can we just pause and look at the technique involved in this jumping picture?

LOL LOL
I'm really going places in life :).

This was right after watching the first session of LDS General Conference with some girlfriends on Saturday! All ze boys had to study for Monday's test, so we had some lady + baby time. Like we always do ;). What a blessing to hear incredibly relevant messages twice a year from our leaders! I'll admit, it was much harder to listen to everything this time with the babe. Bottles, spit up, diaper changes, noisy toys, baby food, more spit up, attempted nap, failed nap - whoa the session's over? So I'm looking forward to reading back through the talks in the upcoming weeks and months. I can't wait to share a few of the things that stood out most to me this conference. Stay tuned! :)

]

Sip sip. 

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016