3/21/17

Running On 3 Hours of Sleep and No Caffeine














It's a good thing this guy is adorable because he's slowly killing me.

Every single time he eats, he pulls away after a few minutes in pain. So he ends up snacking round the clock. This is especially difficult in the middle of the night when he's screaming and hates sleeping on his back and won't take a binky and nursing doesn't make him feel any better so I literally just have to hold him till he falls asleep.

Reflux? Breastmilk aversion? Dairy allergy? Just loads of gas? Who knows.

Cutting out foods from my diet hasn't made much of a difference. Pumping and then feeding him from the bottle helps a little I think? Ah I'm just so confused and stressed. 

And tired.

2 comments :

  1. Hi:) I'm a first time mom who struggled with some of these same issues! I didn't think to cut any foods out of my diet besides dairy, but something that worked for me was the Windi. It's by the same people who make the Nose Frida. It sounds crazy but it works if gas is his problem right now.

    How is his latch? Is he inhaling a lot of air because he doesn't have a deep latch? You would probably have some pain too if that was the problem. Maybe just some things to think about. I'm so sorry!! I hope it gets better for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ali! Thank you so much for all of this! Okay I was just looking up the Windi last night and the reviews are hilarious! I will order that asap. Ya I feel like he's breathing in so much air! Which then makes him really uncomfortable. I'm meeting with my doctor today so hopefully she can help me fix his latch? These are all awesome ideas, thank you.

      Delete

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016