3/26/17

Fave Five

I haven't done one of these in so long! But lately there's been a few items I've been using constantly so I had to give some shout outs. Aaaaand pretty much everything on this list is food or clothes - ha. This is brought to you by the excitement of finally NOT having a huge belly and the Constant. Hunger. that is nursing. Yay! (They say you're burning up to like 400 calories a day breastfeeding so hopefully it makes up for eating every 20 minutes? ;) )

1. ASOS Striped PJs Set  (here) 
How fun are these?? I ordered these for myself a few months ago anticipating many stay-at-home days with the kids. It's great for my postpartum body type since the pants are fitted and the shirt is slightly cropped and looser (because currently anything tight up top exudes a really fabulous hooker look). And they're cute enough that when people visit I don't have to go run and change! 

2. Cashew Clusters
Leave it to Costco (and Trader Joe's) to make the most addicting packaged snacks. These Cashew Clusters are bomb, and make me feel slightly better than grabbing Cadbury eggs all day. Though I really doubt they're too much healthier - they taste too good ;). But hey, nuts! 

3. COZYS blankets  (here)
I've been eyeing these amazingly comfy blankets for a while, and then in the last few weeks we've received three as baby gifts! Two for Cannon and a gorgeous floral one for Lydia. They truly are the softest! And they are suuuuper stretchy, making them the perfect baby swaddles - Cannon can't budge when he's in these! I'm so in love.

4. Outdoor Voices Cool Down Kit  (here)
All my sisters, my mom, and even my husband have been obsessed with Outdoor Voices clothing for about a year now. Seriously every time they're at home they are wearing these pants and/or this sweatshirt. I put off buying any because of pregnancy, and then last week my mom surprised me with the set! So now I feel like a part of the family :). And they really do live up to the hype - the stretchiest, softest material and flattering on everyone! Can you tell I'm all about comfort these days? Haha.

5. The Tonight Dough 
Again, I'm about two years behind, but some blessed neighbor brought this over for us and I'm dead. Literally the perfect ice cream combo.

Bonus Favorite: Madewell Button-Ups  (here) 
Thank you Madewell for creating the dream postpartum wardrobe essential. Loose yet stylish shirts! I feel like for years button-ups were synonymous with fitted checkered blouses that we tucked all the way in to show off our belts. I'm so happy about this flowy oversized shirt trend! Again, works well with my current apple body type. And nursing friendly! I have a handful of these in constant rotation these days. 


So there are a few things I've been loving as of late! Besides the not-as-photographic binkies and diaper creams and burp cloths of course ;).

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016