4/13/16

Somethin' about the Sun

There is something about Arizona that just makes me heart so entirely happy.


(Dirty airport floor. Whoops.)


Maybe it's familiarity, maybe it's the sun, maybe it's the friends, maybe AZ just shoots happy hormones into the water that makes me so energized every time I'm here.


I'm "babysitting" my two youngest sisters since my parents are in Africa, but they are at school all day, so basically it's a free trip to play! 


Jenna's house is adorable and a kid's dream land. Toys for days!





Hahaha. Boys :) (Please note the mini New Balance and mini cowboy boots!!)


First time, don't judge! Ha these things are weirdly addicting.


Lydia and I are taking advantage of this 80 degree weather to play in my parents' backyard everyday!



Set her down for a second and...

Wait for it... 


There we go! This new clinginess is impressively powerful ;).




At least one of us was having fun. 

AZ I LOVE YOU! More pics to come.

2 comments :

  1. So fun! You and Lydia are so cute! I miss you and love that you are blogging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I miss and love too! And need to drive over to CA and snuggle Corinne asap!

      Delete

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016