4/11/16

I Got Dressed 07 {Comfort is Queen)

Let me begin by stating the obvious - I am no fashion guru. My style fluctuates with my mood which results in daily soul searching. What is in? What is my style? What will hide spit up? (Can you tell Lydia spits up a lot.) Does this _____ (top/skirt/shoe/red lip) even match my personality? There are also monthly overhauls wherein I resolve to be more classy and less Forever21-y. This never really sticks. So as much as I like following trends and adding things to online carts, I have no perfectly curated closet or capsule wardrobe or minimalist style that I adhere to. I am actually probably the exact opposite of a minimalist. Every time I am back at my parents' home in Arizona, I nag my sisters to give me their old cute clothes. Embarrassing, but I am such a sucker for cheap/free brand name clothes, regardless of fit. Which basically breaks every rule of style, ever. Clearly I will never be a fashion rockstar (and plus I don't have the willing Instagram Husband to go along with it ;) ). But I do have to say, I really enjoy seeing what other people wear! It always gives me ideas. Soooo... 

On that riveting note, here is an outfit post! HA!


The comfiest get-up you ever did meet. 





Wind attack! Aaaand I wear this hat like 3x/week. Oops.


Ciao.
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016