3/23/16

Imaginary Closet

Shopping with sisters is the BEST. I think I prefer doing pretty much all shopping alone. If I'm grocery shopping with friends, I feel rushed and then always get home and realize I forgot things. Clothes shopping, I never know how long is socially acceptable to stay in one store and I usually end up making mental lists of things I like and then the next day I go back and try them on. HA so lame I know! But shopping with my sisters means we all take as long as we want and BONUS you get immediate honest feedback if something looks awesome or if it's a little too billowy, too tight, too tacky (common error on my part ;) ), etc. Needless to say shopping with my fam last week was so fun! We all love clothes but have totally different styles. Olivia's got the chill San Francisco vibe down to a T. Lots of black, lots of tennies, the perfect just-woke-up wavy lob, pretty effortlessly awesome. Isabel basically can pull off anything and owns everything Madewell. It's weirdly impressive how well she knows their website and she always perfectly mixes nice with casual (ripped jeans with a cute blouse and killer shoes). Emma has mastered tomboy cute, with her daily rotation comprising casual tees and jeans and sneakers and hair tossed up in a ponytail. I am ... who knows ;). 

So here are a couple imaginary closet items from last week with the seestas! (And find a description of my imaginary closet from a past post here.)


J.Crew blazer in their signature color. Michael has caught on - anytime he sees something in that perfect orangey-red he points it out, "That's J.Crew Red right??" haha. I always love the fit and concept of blazers, but realistically I have no idea when I would really wear one. Not around the house with Lydia, not to church, so... maybe a date night?


Presenting... Madewell mom jeans!! Emma was rocking the coolest mom jeans all week and so I had to try on a pair. The stiffer material is surprisingly comfy! I love fashion right now because I feel like anything goes - skinnies, flares, crops, now mom jeans - yay 2016. 


Coach sunnies in a dark tortoise. I ran in here to pick up a purse for my dad (to give to my mom - don't worry) and spotted these while they were wrapping the purse. Really oversized, but I kinda like them! 


Aaaand Michael got to shop for gumballs with Lydia ;).



Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016