3/24/16

Spring Breakin' It // 2k16 ft. Laguna

Does this title make me sound like an obscure rapper slash Justin Bieber? 


Okay good that's definitely what I was going for.


So the guys actually got time off from medical school! A week at the end of February for spring break. This. never. happens. Woot woot! We made the most of it and invited two couples and their babes to come to Laguna Beach with us. SO fun! 


Obligatory Banzai Bowl stop immediately after I picked them up from the airport. Michael's absolute favorite food on earth. I don't know how to adequately put into words how passionate he feels about these. HA.

Our days pretty much consisted of visiting parks, beachin, perusing downtown, playing games, sitting around talking, and eating (way too many chocolate covered almonds, oh Costco).


Lizzy and little miss Lyla, the cutest 18 month old (and best helper, always feeding Lydia or playing with her).


Libby, Mat and Owen aka the squishiest funniest little boy ever! I seriously just love to snuggle with him because he is so comfy. And I don't quite get the squishiness with Lydia haha.


One morning we walked five minutes from our house to this tiny (slightly ghetto?) donut shop! My low expectations were completely exceeded - best maple bar we've ever had. (Libby even said it was better than a Cougar Tail?!)


Lydia was so close to crawling on the trip! (Now she races around the house and gets into ev.er.y.thing.) But at this point there was a lot of scooting, a lot of rocking, and a lot of general adorableness if I'm allowed to say that.



LOLZ would you believe me if I said this wasn't actually planned? (The matching pose and sunnies that is, the matching swimsuits definitely.)


Babies in swimsuits - I die.


Pretended to think animals were cute for ten minutes so Lyla could see the doggies ;). 


Group bath for the win!


And closing out with my little family :). Can we just live in Cali already please?



No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016