3/19/16

Halo Top, Bunny Ears, Sippy Cups, OH MY


I'll cut to the chase, this ice cream is bomb.

Like all normal people, I heart ice cream. But I don't want to eat it all the time 
(well I kind of do, but...swimsuits), so herein lies a predicament. 

Welcome, Halo Top! First of all, presentation is everything and this packaging speaks to my soul. Mint and gold and sans serif font! (I'm obnoxiously this excited and haven't even gotten to the ice cream yet.) So I have tried a few varieties of healthy ice creams, and they all are heavy on the "ice" and totally lacking on the "cream". Basically you try and convince yourself it's yummy and then 5 minutes later you still want a little something sweet. Look no further, Halo Top is the answer. It seriously tastes just like regular mint choco chip ice cream, but it's low calorie, really low in sugar (4g in a serving) and pretty high in protien! So basically it's like eating a salad, ya? ;) 

Okay random rant over. 


Blurry baby bunny ears pic. Why does Target always do it so right?
Also CHEEEEKS for days!!! This girl is a little more chipmunk than rabbit at this point 
but I won't tell her. 


Lydia (unsucessfully) trying to figure out her sippy cup. Our latest source of entertainment!



Haha close, love! :)

A couple really high quality pics showing off (purposely) the entirity of my braiding skills and showing off (not purposely) the exhaustion that is 7pm with a baby.


And sweetest husband award continues to go to... MC the studying machine! 







No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016