3/10/16

Because Matching




You have probably heard of Kortni Jeane and her fantastic swimsuits! All of her styles are super fun, and the prints are always adorable. My crazy talented sister Olivia is best friends with Kortni (they went to FIDM together in LA), and Olivia hand drew the prints for Kortni's new swim line!

 

Tell me these cactus prints aren't to die for??


Featuring our friend Libby's toes ;). 

Lydia was surprisingly calm at the beach! She really did just lay there and feed herself a bottle, and then played around with toys and the sand. I thought for sure I'd be running sand-eating-patrol the whole time, but she just kept touching the sand on her hands and experiencing the texture.




I convinced Michael to jump in the freezing water with me at the end. Sweet husband award - he totally didn't want to haha! But you've gotta get in the ocean at least once when you're at the beach, right? This is us sprinting back to our towels, which was promptly followed by heading home and jumping in the hot tub :). 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016