3/28/16

Easter Brunch


 Contrary to what our husbands think, Lizzy and I are not actually dating. 


We did, though, snapchat eachother 24/7 to plan an Easter Brunch for some med school friends!




We were pretty sure it was going to snow the night before, so last minute we moved all my furniture into my bedroom and set up the tables inside! 


Then of course it was actually perfect outside - but it worked out great having the food inside and all the games outside.
Aaaand we rented bunnies! This guy on ksl was trying to get rid of his bunnies (who had done the bunny thing and multiplied by a kazillion) so we got them for super cheap.






The menu: 
Fruit
Cinni Rolls
Veggie & Ham Quiche
Coconut Cakes
Yogurt Bar



After eating we had the egg hunt!


Which was followed by games, pictures and chasing the runaway bunnies ;).



I also made three piƱatas! I saw a tutorial on the blog Oh Happy Day and thought I'd give it a go.


Diclaimer: it took forEVER to make them, but they turned out to be a huge hit! (Get it?)




Makeshift bandana for the adults.





Thanks to all who came!

If only I could find a way to get paid to plan parties... ;)


Flower crown by Jolley's.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016