4/28/16

Sunday Picnic


I don't think I fully appreciated the beauty of Sundays till recently. 


We get to spend most of church together in the morning, and then after church I get my little family all to myself! Michael doesn't study on Sundays, so we have from noon till we go to sleep to be together. Basically the whole day! It is my new favorite day of the week.




This Sunday we decided to drive up into the mountains a ways and have a picnic! Other things we love to do on Sundays are going on long walks and talking about everything, visiting family, strolling Temple Square (most recent visit here), and reading through old letters we wrote to each other ;). Sappy but hilariously entertaining.





Late Saturday night Michael came home from a full day of studying bearing flowers!! Is he not the sweetest? So of course I had to bring them on our picnic the next day ;).


LOL



Love this chica. 

Hooray for Sundays! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016