4/21/16

Sunset Snuggles


My favorite miniature human. 

Wow typing that I just totally got a flash back to Parks and Rec and the miniature pony. 

Anyone else?

No? 

HA.



It's pretty hilarious to watch her little personality come out. She's always been so calm and observant, people would always make comments like, "She's such a chill baby!" And I'd proudly smile, "Ya, she is," like it had something to do with my fabulous calm parenting presence (LOL). And then the last couple weeks have been like BAM Here I am world! Look at me! I'm talking! Haha I have NO idea where she gets this from. Definitely not her parents ;).



Sorry for the blurry shots of Lyd, she's a wiggly one!



Don't mind my awful roots. Am I brunette?? I think I am now! How sad. Darn Utah. Next week something exciting is going to happen with my hair though!! I've had enough of this fried mess.

Also... thigh rolls!! I've been waiting 8 months for these! (On her, not me ;). ) She's always been teeeeeny tiny and fit into one size smaller than her age and now she's basically up to speed!



Oh I love you, miss Lyida.

Photos by Emma in my parents' amazing backyard in AZ!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016