5/9/16

Salt & Honey


Utah is such a hot spot for entrepreneurs, I love it! I think almost every day I find a new local insta or etsy shop.

Last weekend we went to the darling Salt & Honey Market - A Maker's Market.

Dozens of talented vendors set up booths full of incredible handmade goods! Everything from artwork to weaves to soaps and leather accessories.




Hanging mini succulents - fun!


I'm a sucker for a good pun.





All you need is love. 

False. The four basic human necessities are 

air, water, food & shelter. 

HA. For my Office-obsessed husband :).




May or may not be all too representative of my life.



This Maker's Market was such a cute concept! Can't wait for the next one :).


2 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Sale section of anthro last week!! I tried it on like 6 months ago but it was $198, and last week a got it for $29!

      Delete

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016