5/3/16

Imaginary Closet

I finally found her... the denim skirt of my dreams!!!! As soon as I spotted her on J.Crew's website I thought it was too good to be true. Cute wash? No slit? Knee length? Get out. And bonus I still have a couple gift cards to J.Crew so huzzah! Free! I waited and waited for a sale and when I saw 30% off I pounced. Aaand tried on a few things because why not :).


J.Crew's extremely soft perfect basic tee fits right in with the relaxed 70s feel I keep seeing everywhere. I don't need another tee but if I did, this would be it!


Too bad peplum isn't around much anymore, because I think I am the perfect candidate for it! I don't really have a waist - I'm basically a rectangle. So a peplum gives me some shape!


Classic button ups always make me feel so classy! And I love this oriental collar. But to be honest I never wear them. I throw on clothes that allow for stroller walks and cleaning and sticky baby fingers. 


Tucked in or left out? Can't decide.


Stripes! My sister told me to stop buying stripes, ha. I guess I have too many? But this sweatery-shirt was fantastic. A little thicker than a normal tee but without extra bulk!


And closing out with a bright silk blouse, because I never know what to wear to church! I have tons of skirts and an excess of tees (see above) but together those look too casual! So some prettier tops would do the trick.


And that's a wrap for this Imaginary Closet!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016