5/27/16

Sunday Walks



If roller coasters with no lines are a 10 and throwing up is a 0, I think Sunday walks are a solid 7.


There's something so mind-clearing about just walking and talking with your best friend. No destination, which is typically hard for someone like me. I'm the girl who basically only runs outside if it means I'm headed somewhere. But on Sunday walks there are no errands to run, no schedule to stick to, just family time.


I think on this particular walk last week we talked about money (always) and family and how grateful we are for this beautiful neighborhood. Tree lined streets and the cutest little old homes; ours was built in 1943! Luckily we remodled a bit ;).


Darling!




We also reflected a lot on the past year. One year ago almost to the day we were moving into this new (old) house and began the huge overhaul of ripping everything out and putting all new stuff in! It was a P.R.O.J.E.C.T. And included workers here everyday from 7am to 5pm as I waddled around speaking Spanish to all of them at 8-9 months pregnant. Ha! I would love to go back and see that. 

Actually no. No visuals of my 8-9 month preggo self! No thanks ;).


And what a year it has been. House remodle, baby, first year med school, new friends, new ward, new challenges, new budget ;), this has been one for the books!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016