5/4/16

Pool Day with Bae. YAY!


In AZ, summer is basically synonymous with swimming.


Everyone has a pool and rarely do you have to worry about the water being too cold (but sometimes the water is too hot!). I have memories of swimming so much when I was little that my hair would turn green from the chlorine! 


My sisters and I would play mermaids and dolphins and underwater tea party princesses for HOURS. In junior high and high school we would pool hop, aka jump in one pool, hop the fence, jump in the next pool, hop the fence, etc etc. Ha! Needless to say, swimming brings a whole lot of fun memories and I'm excited to have Lydia as my buddy this summer! (Wayyy better than being 9 months pregnant like last summer.)





Isabel and her turtle. Love at first ride.




We will be doing lots more of this all summer!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016