5/18/16

Blueberry Muffins



I think baking should be some form of therapy.


There is something kind of... peaceful about measuring and stirring and forming and then waiting.


K that sounds lame. But I really do enjoy it! I only bake something once every week or two, just because with two people it's hard to justify making a whole cake or a whole tray of muffins. But whenever I do it's fun!

A few weeks back the treat of choice was blueberry muffins! 


These aren't the healthy muffins I used to make back when Michael and I were both working and in school. Those were whole wheat flax seed no sugar no oil type things, and we'd each grab two and run out the door.

These muffins are all sugary buttery goodness.


Brown sugar crumble topping and all. 


My little helper :).


And voilá! Bad pic (only one I remembered to snap!), but trust me and all the 8000+ reviewers on Allrecipes, they're pretty dang good! 

Happy baking!

Recipe from here, using a lot of the suggestions from the first few reviews.
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016