5/26/16

Life Lately


I could kiss this little face all day.

So...

MICHAEL IS DONE WITH YEAR ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hallelujah we made it through 1/10th! HA. Actually who knows how long we have? Totally depends on what Michael goes into. And right now we are 0% certain of anything ;). One day it's neurosurgery, another it's psychiatry, the next it's ER. So we will see! Fun times. He did awesome. We learned so much about ourselves and grew a ton in our marriage. I mean we were kind of forced to ;). You can't really go through buckets of stress without either falling apart or coming closer together. And luckily we got the latter!


Also May is crazy. It HAILED in the beginning, and then a few days later we went swimming!



And my two loves made my first official Mother's Day awesome. 


I woke up to this great set up of a diet coke tower and breakfast :).


Lydia wore this African dress to church! My parents went to Ghana a few weeks ago and came back with a few amazing handmade dresses for her.


After church we attemped to recreate Swig sugar cookies. The magic is supposedly in the temperature - COLD! I'll post the recipe soon.

 

Cousin time!


Papa Thayer and Michael Thayer :)


Yay for the summer! Can't wait to hit up all the farmers' markets and free oudoor concerts and splash pads.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016