5/10/16

HAIR WE ARE FRIENDS AGAIN


My poor hair. 

It has really been through the ringer. From junior high till my sophomore year of college I had the same hair lady in AZ and she was fantastic. She knew how loco my stubborn horse hair was and she knew it would take 4+ hours every time and she knew it turned really orange if she didn't leave the color on long enough so she was always extra patient.

Apparently no one in the state of Utah could figure this out, haha! Even with all my attempts to tell them beforehand! Seriously I've been to at least 14 different people in the last 5 years and every single time I've left unhappy. Multiple color corrections, multiple attempts to self-correct (which I know is awful for my hair), multiple hats to hide the terribleness, multiple dolla dolla bills down the drain. I've gone from brassy to purple to grey to almost perfect but it looks like my roots are two inches grown out to straight up BLEACHED ORANGEY-YELLOW THINK STREET LIGHTS (to Utah's credit this was an AZ guy). 

And so now I present to you, the first time I have actually been in love with my hair for a looooong time...


WAZAAM!

Kissing my hair gal's feet. So happy!! I think the darker blonde is so much better for my skin tone and it wont' require as much maintenence so basically she nailed it. Thank you thank you Crystal!

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016