5/2/16

Wheeler Farm



Thursday afternoon I dusted off my cowboy boots (literally, they were under my bed ;) ), and went with a couple other wives to Wheeler Farm!


Such a fun and free! way to spend a couple hours. Tractor rides, cows, goats, a humongous pig - seriously its snout was the size of Lydia's head - geese, and a six-day-old baby calf! 

Also if you were curious, yes Lydia's face was frozen like this the entire cow train ride. Just blown away by the greatness I guess ;).




Lydia's future husband.


And back home for dinner and playing with Dad! 

AND we passed by a Swig on our drive home. The soda gods were watching over us.



I am kind of convinced Lydia's going to be a dancer because she's my youngest sister's TWIN! They look so similar in everyway, from their rosebud lips to their squareish feet, and since Emma is an amazing dancer I think Lydia will be too! And look at that little pose! It's in her genes. 

To clarify, not my genes, Emma's. I can only dance if it's pitch dark and no one can see me ;)


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016