5/26/16

I Got Dressed {Neon Makes Me Happy}


Poor Michael is surrounded by pink. Shoes, bows, sheets - everything is pink!

I feel bad for any future potential sons... HA. Because allll his blankets and stuffed animals are gonna be shades of pepto bismol ;).


I bought this little dress for her on sale at Gap before she was even born. So happy it finally fits her, I've been waiting a looong time! 

This teeny thing has always been a size (or two) too small for all the clothes. Basically all her winter clothes didn't fit her till March and half her closet is still long sleeve! Lydia's been tiny since Day 1 - she was born at 6 lbs. 1 oz. - but luckily even though she's small she's been growing on the percentile line the whole time. Homegirl's growin' strong! I always get so stoked when she fits into the next size up.



Love my Little Lydie-bug!
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016