5/13/16

Hogle Zoo


Salt Lake just keeps getting better and better. 

Get this, we live 8 minutes from a ZOO!!


Although I very much will never own a pet (see explanation here), ironically I really like zoos! 

Possibly because it's neat to see the variety all in one place. Foxes, polar bears, sea lions, giraffes - all within a 3 minute walk! 

Or possibly (probably) because back in high school Michael and I went to the zoo on a date and had a blast, so now I associate zoos with Michael and dates and fun!

Ya that's it :).




So... this baby elephant is 7 years old. AND STILL NURSING. 

Super hipster mama elephant right there ;).


Owen not quite sure how he feels about the carousel...




And Lydia didn't quite grasp the whole sitting concept, HA. Baby steps.


I'm a little freaked out by birds, but look at that color!!



I'm sure I'll be seeing lots of more of you this summer, Hogle Zoo!

Even though the boys take their last final today(!!!), they still are shadowing doctors and doing lots of research this summer, so we have some looong days to fill :). Cue swimming pools, parks, sno cone stands, and of course the zoo.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016