10/10/16

I Got Dressed {Matchy Matchy Maroon}



Please tell me I'm not the only one who frequently walks out the door and realizes they 100% match their kids.


I promise that the majority of the time Lydia and I match, it's not on purpose. 


Except I am totally pro matching, so I'm always secretly really happy when it works out like that.

And this is my I-just-got-out-of-the-shower-so-what-do-I-do hair.


And Lydia now refuses help putting on her sunnies so... there's this lovely picture for ya ^^^ :).


This outfit comin at ya features all sorts of comfort. It is like chicken noodle soup for your body. K I guess chicken noodle soup is  for your body, arguably way more than clothes are. Chicken noodle soup for your... appendages? That sounds disgusting. ANYWAY.


Cozy roomy autumn-y and sponsoring my all-time favorite fall color - burgundy. (Maroon? Burgundy? Marsala? What really is the difference here my Pantone aficionados?) 

Dress - Target maternity (I caved and bought it from this post!)
Cardigan - Thrifted, similar here
Socks - J.Crew
Booties - Old, similar and cuter!) here

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016