10/19/16

Pickin Pumpkins


This Monday ROCKED!


Every two weeks Michael has a test at 8am, which means he's out by 10am and then we have the whole day with him! This may not sound like a big deal, but ask any medical school wife and they'll tell you that an entire free day is incredibly awesome and rare. 



And to make this free day even better we hit up lots of favorite places: In n Out for lunch, family Target run to grab our Halloween costumes (we are going really low key this year, kind of like last year - whoops), and a trip to the most adorable pumpkin patch at Kuwahana Farm!



Lydia kept attempting to carry these huge and heavy pumpkins! So finally we found her a pile of smaller funky squash things to hold, ha.


Also I am so in love with my new Fawn Design diaper bag! And I need to brag for a second about their shipping - I ordered it on a Friday morning and received it Saturday at 11am! What?! Talk about fast. I love my Marc Jacobs diaper bag and have used it every single day for over a year, but it isn't a backpack and with soon to be two kids I think I will really like having shoulder straps. My mom got this for me last week as a baby gift :). Thanks mama.



My whole heart right there ^^^.







Thanks nice stranger who took our picture! We never manage to all get in the photo at once :). Speaking of which, we need to take some legit holiday family photos this year! Any recommendations fellow Utah people?? 

Jacket: J.Crew here
Denim vest: Old Navy last year, similar and on sale here
Shirt: Really ancient, similar here 
Boots: Sorel, sold here or on sale here
Lydia's dress: Old Navy last year
Lydia's Hat: Gap last year


Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016