10/4/16

AZ Trip and Some Pics from My High School Days!


Last week Michael had finals, so Lydia and I flew down to Mesa for a few days! We figured since he'd be busy studying anyways we'd go have some fun with my family :). Flying with this girl has gotten a LOT more complicated. When they're babies they just sleep the whole flight or cuddle on your shoulder - now she just wants to run up and down the plane aisle so it's more of a 1.5 hour silent wrestling match with way too many treats involved... ha. Luckily I downloaded a new show for her on our ipad and saved this new baby iphone for half way through the flight! New toys on flights are the way to go.

Anyways - Mesa!


It's always so much fun seeing friends down there! Jenna and Karlee are two of the very best people on earth.


And of course I had to see my gorgeous friend Sarah's 10-day-old baby Londyn! Is she not perfect??


Lydia is really into trying to feed herself these days. It's going.... okay? Ha. Baths always.


We picked an awesome time to visit AZ since it was Mountain View High School's Homecoming! My sister Isabel was one of the four nominees for royalty and... she ended up WINNING! Homecoming Queen 2016!


She is one of the nicest people out there - everyone loves Isabel! Or as my grandma likes to say, "She specializes in socializing." LOL. It was so fun to watch her get crowned! She's a dime.


So flashback to 7 years ago, I was one of the Homecoming nominees. But not nearly as cool as Isabel to actually win! :) Want some really high quality photos from my senior year?


This was me and one of the Homecoming King nominees in the parade. HA we got the Princess Diaries wave down.


And of course with our Route 44oz sodas. (I do not want to even admit to how much soda I drank in high school. Any amount of soda I have now is like ten steps better than what it used to be...)



I know I have way more high school pics somewhere but these were all I could find and screen shot off Facebook!


And couldn't leave you without a few goodies from my junior year when I dated Michael... ;)

The matching yellow was for a day activity at the zoo! In January. Isn't Arizona weather fantastic??


This was Winter Formal! So funny how the dresses have changed! We all used to wear the big poofy ball gowns and get updos for our hair. Nowadays I feel like everyone's dresses are short and sleek and no one wears their hair up. Aka none of my little sisters wanted to wear any of my dance dresses ;).


Hence another long dress and an updo at Prom :). Please note the super fancy corsage he got me! 

And closing out with a pic from the last day of school. Class was totally pointless, so we ditched the entire day and went golfing, ate at Paradise Bakery and then snuck into a resort swimming pool and hung out all afternoon! Hahaha. Good times.

I wish I could dig up more photos! These are all from basically my junior/early senior years, but I have some fantastically awkward ones from earlier on. Maybe next time I go home I'll have to scan some. Or maybe I'll just keep those all to myself ;). HA.
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016