10/12/16

Fave Five


Baby no show socks here


I had serious doubts about the functionality of these when the salesperson was trying to convince me. Baby no shows? Will they really stay up? And then the poor baby can't even say anything when the sock is down at their heel and it's uncomfortable! Ha. But I got them anyway, and I am SO GLAD I did! They totally work! And they make all her shoes look a ton better. Lydia's current favorite shoes are her white converse (she brings them to me every morning), and now with these no shows there isn't a huge bulky sock sticking out the top! They look cute under all of her tennies and we even just put them on her around the house when it's cold. Good invention!

Trish McEvoy perfume here


I used the same Flower Bomb perfume for years, but then everyone started finding out about it and we collectively all smelled like an overpowering heard of roses. I switched a few months ago to this Trish McEvoy blackberry and vanilla musk perfume, and I really like it! It's not nearly as strong as Flower Bomb, aka strangers won't stop and ask you what you're wearing like they did before, but it's super unique and it makes me happy every time I spray it and that's all that matters right?

Hair extensions here


K so I know hair extensions get mixed reviews. Plenty of girls wear them and love them (and they are generally the ones who we always think of as having amazing hair!), whereas a lot of other people (my husband included) say, "Why would you put on fake hair every morning? Your hair looks great just as it is!" Thanks babe :). But I've tried and tried to grow my hair out for years, and it seriously just doesn't get passed a certain stopping point. I've taken prenatals for years in hopes of it helping, I've taken biotin, fish oil, etc. I've tried not putting lots of heat on it, I've tried trimming it more frequently, I've tried not trimming it for months and months. And none of it really makes a difference.  My hair just kind of stops right in the middle of my chest. Boo. So I'll never get those gorgeous full braids or those amazing mermaid waves. Enter... $9 hair extensions from amazon!! I freakin love amazon. I read like 50 reviews before choosing these extensions, and I'm so happy I did! It's all one piece, so you don't have to mess with clipping in 15 different sections (I did that a few years ago - pain). And the best news is that it looks pretty dang real! The color is spot on for me and I actually cut it so it's not SO ridiculously long. I'm so happy with how they look! And you can't beat that price tag for hair extensions.

Boogie Wipes here


Sick season is upon us - grrr! And Lydia has already gotten a cold twice. I've started her on a good probiotic that seems to be helping and this natural infant medicine, but a fantastic thing to always have in my car or diaper bag is these boogie wipes! They're gentler than always just rubbing a baby wipe on her face and you never know when your child will have massive disgusting boogers dripping down her face and you don't want to be caught empty-handed.

Spray paint, ha!


It is bizarre how happy spray paint makes me! I LOVE spray paint. I love taking something ho-hum around the house and turning into one of my favorite pieces! And by this point I've accumulated a nice little collection of colors (gold, mint, black, pink, etc) so basically at anytime I can just run out back and change something! Michael would probably tell you I'm a little too spray paint-happy ;). But I mean look! This lamp used to be all black and really boring and now it's adorable!

Basic taupe felt hat here



I'm throwing in a Fave Sixth today because I guess spray paint doesn't totally count as a product, more of an activity ha. I found the perfect (reasonably priced) hat for fall! Great neutral color, slightly smaller brim than most of the huge floppy hats I own, goes with everything, love. (Also love the grey color it comes in!)

There's a few of my favorite products this week! Anything you've been loving lately that I should know about??
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016