10/28/16

Eyebrows - A Love Story

Once upon a time I had the saddest eyebrows on earth. 

Not only were they so blonde you could barely see them, they were also basically non-existent. 


I have not plucked my eyebrows since HIGH SCHOOL people, and yet hair just refuses to grow.

(I know I could really use some eyelash extensions, too. But they are so high maintenance!)


Enter... McCall Perkinson and her microblading magic!





Isn't she amazing!?!?

Look at those brows!! Don't mind my nasty pores and red face. (While we're there, any solutions for a red face?? I don't have much acne, I'm just sooo red without makeup!) But anyways, brows! It seriously looks like a hundred little hairs! I have no idea how it works - something to do with cutting the skin and adding color - but it's magic. I am so happy with the results! Everything looks a little more red in these pictures since I had just got the procedure done, but now a couple days out they look awesome.

Also, you can't get them wet for 10 days and you have to keep putting this gel on them to help the skin heal - HA! So I'm the makeup-less, smelly, shiny-eyebrow girl walking around Target ;).

Thank you McCall!!! She is down in Provo for all those interested and her number is 480-225-1912. She is a DOLL! McCall is a certified esthetician and the cutest human, so it's basically like a chance to just talk with your most adorable best friend for an hour and a half. AND you walk out with eyebrows! AND she'll probably give you a diet coke if you want one! Wins all around in my book :).



And a makeup-less selfie for y'all because I was just feelin really brave with these bold brows ;).
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016