10/24/16

Heber Valley Pumpkin Train


Last week some friends invited us to the most adorable pumpkin train ride!!


We've been on the Heber Valley train a few times before, but never at Halloween. It really is worth the drive and money! You get a 40 minute ride on an actual train where they tell jokes, zombies dance, free (included in ticket price) pumpkin cookies are served, and then at the end you get to pick out a pumpkin! Which was of course Lydia's favorite part - she is obsessed with them. Every morning when she wakes up the first thing she wants to do is hold the mini pumpkins on our kitchen table. And every time we go out back she wants to touch the new pumpkins we just picked out from this train ride, ha. It makes getting in the car a very slow experience ;). Can't wait to carve pumpkins this year with Lydia - kids really do make holidays pretty magical!


This DARLING train boy made our night - he was so cute and totally Heber-ish!


And no one told me my jacket was falling off as we proceeded to take like 10 family pictures ;).




Lydia and Lyla





This picture makes me laugh so hard! Lyla is stoked out of her mind and Lydia looks like she's pooping - HA! :)


And I couldn't resist throwing in this shot of my model husband - he was actually just looking for me to hand me the pumpkin. Little did he know I was sneakily right in front of him taking pictures, hehe.

So many fun fall things to do in Utah, so little time! I've never been to Cornbelly's, so that's definitely on our list. I still need to get some hot chocolate at some point and tonight I want to figure out all the free trick-or-treating spots around town! I know there are lots of little events for kids at libraries, shopping centers, etc. So I need to do my research. Anything else that's a must in fall in Utah??
Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016