2/20/16

Imaginary Closet


So... with Michael as a first year med student, we have about a decade of being broke ahead of us! Lydia will basically be a beehive (12!) when we have a job. So in attempt to "buy" cute new clothes without spending any money, I have an embarassing habit of shopping, trying on clothes, and then putting them on hold - and never coming back for them. It apparently fills some small hole in my heart but still keeps our bank account happy! Win win. Here are a few recent finds:


Nordstrom denim skirt

I have been on the hunt for a denim skirt for months, but I guess I have 
picky qualifications that are making the search pretty tricky. 
It needs to hit right above my knee cap, not flare out weird at the bottom, 
not have huge slits (this on has slits in the front AND the back, cue crying emoji), 
and it needs to be in a decent wash. The Nordstrom one almost fits the bill! 



A supersoft tee with a great sleevelength (and in my favorite t-shirt color), 
and the tie gives it a little shape. 
But for some reason the tie on this one wasn't laying quite right.


Albion Fit Maria swimsuit

This suit is perfection. SO comfortable, cutest strappy back, best color, totally modest, LOVE.

And here's a(n equally low quality) pic of the back.


Alright. That is all for my imaginary closet today!
Stay tuned and I'm sure there will be plenty added in the near future ;).



Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016