2/16/16

V Chocolates Tour



This morning my inner 5-year-old was in heaven - we got to tour a chocolate factory! 


Don't mind my squinty eyes in all of these.


Lydia and Quinn, the most darling little girl (and twin!). Wish I could claim two! ;) 
Maybe in a couple years...

A group of us medical school wives met up in downtown Salt Lake at the V Chocolates factory.
Salt Lake is seriously growing on me! I never thought I'd fall in love with Utah, 
but it really does have it's perks. 


The gang. WE WANT CHOCOLATE, screaming babies and all ;).


The adorable kids getting Very Specific Instructions not to touch anything.



Chocolate covered strawberries - one of Michaels' favorites.


Dipping pretzel rods in chocolate. Carmel apples on the right and our tour guide in back.


(Lydia clearly thought this was all very riveting if you were wondering.)

Such a fun thing to see! I was a little shocked at how much excess goodness there was everywhere. Tons of buckets with leftover hardened chocolate and caramel just sitting around. 

Like, I'll take that off your hands for you!


We did, though, get to leave with a little bag of our own chocolates! 


Salted caramel graham cracker was on point. 

I'm not much of a caramel person but this was super soft and the perfect ratio of caramel to chocolate.

PS what is even the right way to use carmel/caramel? And how are we pronouncing this? For some reason CARE-uh-mel just seems too... fancy for me.


Thank you V Chocolates! I think every morning should start with a little sugar rush, ya?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016