2/21/16

Poolin Around



It's so nice when you have awesome friends who tell you all the cool things to do. And bonus points when it's literally two minutes from your house!



Lyla and Lizzy

For instance, who doesn't love a heated indoor pool in the middle of winter?



Alex and Georgia

Thanks Alex for the great idea! The kids all really seemed to like the water! But let's be real,
it was more an excuse for us moms to get out and play :).



Owen and Libby

I truly don't know what I would do without these girls. We hang out all the time and they are those friendships that are just so... easy! Like I never have to worry about weather or not I'm showing up at their house in sweatpants or if my kitchen is a disaster when they come over. If one of us has to leave early due to meltdowns, errands, etc, everyone understands. We're constantly watching each others' kids and texting about everything. What are you wearing tonight? Have you found a carwash that's cheaper than $8? What do you do when your baby's poop is hard?? Hahaha. I really lucked out with the best friends up here I could've ever hoped for. And we definitely need each other - we're med wife widows for the next four years!





Till next time Fairmont Pool!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016