7/1/16

Imaginary Closet

Imaginary Closet!! I haven't done one of these for a while. Michael and I headed to City Creek yesterday - here were a few of my faves! (And please give me a round of applause or diet coke because I didn't buy a SINGLE THING.)


This whole get up from Nordstrom! In love with the simplicity of this skirt - comfy with a little bit of interest from the ruching and criss cross front. This top is also perfectly lightweight for summer but more elevated than the 3 thousand tees I have in my closet.


Tried on Madewell's olive pants. I was hoping for miracles since I love all their denim but these didn't quite do it for me?


This trench vest. Thought this said $16 and I almost bought it on the spot but it said $46 - HA. Still a good deal though!


Cute storm flap in the back.


Striped one-piece! Michael could not wrap his head around this - "So it's like a baby onesie?" Hahaha.



GIMME.


Anthro you pretty much always kill it. Thank you for housing the softest prettiest tops, including this sea foam peplum beauty. 


And another peplum style. If I could combine the sleeves of the first with this tighter fit of the second, we'd have my dream tee.

Also love this.


Fun buttondown! I hardly ever wear them but love the preppiness.


HEART EYES. Well, from the front. Not that flattering from the side, gives that unfortunate oh-she-must-be-7-months-pregnant look ;). (Couldn't find this blouse but here's a similar one!)


Not quite my typical style but had to try it on because it's silky and bold and actually long enough! How pretty.


And this skirt was just fabulous. (Runs big!)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016