7/2/16

Early Morning Dip


I've decided my favorite time to hit the beach is the morning.


Everything is overcast and empty and all you hear are waves!


And this little missy cannot get enough of the ocean. We literally have to restrain her from bear crawling all the way into the water!

Yes bear crawl. Her little palms pitter patter in the splashy sand and her knees never touch the earth. I think she thinks she's walking (especially since her interest in actual walking is at a zero?! Suggestions to get her to walk??).



And kids must have no concept of cold. That water was pretty chilly! But she insisted on plopping down right there on her tush. 


Heaven better be filled with a giant wave pool and sand or else Lydia's gonna be a little dissapointed ;). I mean look at that happy face!


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016