7/7/16

Cali Finale



I promise I'm done with the California pics after this! There were just too many good ones not to share.


Practicing our ballet. Hope she's a better dancer than I am, HA! My moves on a scale of 1 to 100 likely fall in the negatives...





Grammy :).



This involved me standing there half petrified and half stoked because I've dreamed of this moment since I was pregnant with Lydia! Daddy daughter skateboarding :).


Cool cats. 


So this happened. Woot woot! The humidity made her little ends curl up!


Temple date!


Of course we had to sneak in a little shopping at Fashion Island.




Sprinkles speak to her heart! Haha.


And my churro-loving husband is just the cutest. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016