7/3/16

Bikes, Beaches, Bananas - BOOM!


CALIFORNIA if you weren't so expensive I'd totally marry you!

We had the best week at the annual Christensen family beach party! And this time I finally had a kid so I could join the cool club! (Sorry Ste, you'll be in it soon! {But not too soon...})

My in-laws rented the most beautiful home in Newport, complete with an upstairs balcony game fortress! These Christensen gatherings def include some major game nights.


Cousin lovin.


(Very dramatic) spikeball tournaments.


And Banzai Bowls! On the beach! In 80 degrees! happyhappyhappy





Just casually admiring the beauty of this door ;).



Cutest duo!!

Paige and her daughter Lucy - William is in the back! Honorable mention to her husband Ben who is likely playing spikeball.


Ladiezzz


The Jennings! Tyler, Kaylee, Abbie, Rachel and Jackson.

Everyone's approach to the desserts varied greatly. Let us deeply and pointlessly analyze...

Above we see the girls jumping straight to it. They know what's up.


Ste Boss presenting the Oreo Balboa Bar somewhere in bewtween awe and eww and slight annoyance that I'm shoving a camera in his face - Sorry again Ste!


Classic cute happy stance! Model Rachel just showin the rest of us how it's done.


OHHHMYGOSH this face! She trumps all.


Michael and I, naturally, nailed it. HAA! I think I'm going for the villainous banana eater here and Michael is... happy for me.

WHEW glad we got those evaluations off our mutual internety-friends chest!


The whole gang - all 15 of us! And most of the kids facing the right way. Miracle. 

And of course, more Cali pics on the way!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016