4/23/18

10-ish Graphic Tees I'm Loving



I can't resist a good graphic tee. I love the versatility and effortless vibe (since I typically err on the side of trying way too hard, ha). But it's surprisingly hard to find ones that A) don't say something embarrassing and B) aren't completely sheer. I've rounded up a few of my current faves that work for moms and kids alike! (My fashionista college sis approved of all these. ;) )

1. The PLAYFUL RAINBOW TEE I'm wearing here is currently less than $5! Run!

2. Always a fan of foreign phrases like SALUT because I don't have to worry about their meaning, ha.

3. I'd take this casual cotton NEWPORT TEE or the THERMAL version.

4. My mom and I used to blast '8 Days a Week' while driving her old convertible, this BAND TEE brings back all the memories.

5. It doesn't get more ICONIC than Levi's, also in REPEAT style.

6. I have this FRENCH SLOGAN tee and wear it weekly.

7. Also a fan of THIS and THIS for some French (I'm pretty sure?).

8. Can't tell if this BRIGHT SIDE tee is depressing or inspiring but I like it.

9. Really loving this sweet and simple HONEY tee.

10. And finally, FRIDAY can never come soon enough. (Just kidding it's all the same in medical school. ;) )


TEE // PANTS // BASEBALL HAT (similar) // VANS // BAG

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016