4/19/18

My Current Favorite Accessory


What do I do if I need to look magically look pulled together in thirty seconds? BANDANAS friends. Instant outfit upgraders. Bulky scarves always feel too complicated for me. Do I loop it? Twist it? Wear it open? But simple kerchiefs are sly and mighty! A basic tee and jeans suddenly becomes pinterest-worthy, and my mom adds kerchiefs to polish off her sweater/chinos/ballet flats combo and always looks very Audrey. See how versatile? I'm obsessed. 

A few of my favorites: 

1. I'm a sucker for anything in this  COLOR

2. How sweet is this  EYELET for spring?

3. I may have to get this darling  BEE print for my mom for mother's day!

4. Love the larger size of this  FLORAL one.

5. I have this in  RED, the  BLACK is cute too. 

Dress similar  HERE,  HERE, OR  HERE //  BANDANA //  HAT //  JACKET //  SHOES

(Everything I'm wearing is thrifted or sold out so here are similar options!)



No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016