5/10/17

DATE NIGHT what what?!?


I can't remember the last time Michael and I snuck out, just the two of us, for more than like 20 minutes. But last Friday we FINALLY took this darling mom and daughter up on their offer to babysit, and it pretty much made my month!

We got salads at Aubergine and then went to a (free!) Utes baseball game and talked about nothing important. Which was SO nice compared to our usual rushed right-before-bed conversations about schedules and school and errands and kids.

And whyyyyyy have I not picked up on the secret that is BABYSITTERS until now?! When we got home both kids were asleep, our dishes were done, they even folded our laundry! Can I have a babysitter every night?? I must've told Michael at least 8 times that our new life goal (when we have an income) is to be able to have date nights once a week. LIFE CHANGING.

Plus when the kids woke up the next morning at 4am and 6am I was actually excited to kiss their little faces off! So really just wins all the way around.

Except for the Utes. They totally lost the baseball game.

I sure do love this guy of mine!

Shirt: Madewell  here
Denim: DI score! similar  here
Bandana: Madewell  here
Shoes: old Coach, similar  here
Bag: old Coach

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016