5/7/17

My World.

Poor guy is going to be smothered his whole life. With a potentially overbearing mom (oops) and a completely overprotective big sister, he's doomed. Ha! Sorry buddy ;).

STOP IT WITH THAT LITTLE GRIN. 

These last few days have been SO busy with church responsibilities and house issues and family projects - and these two have been total troopers through it all! (Including happily hanging out at the church building with me for 3.5 hours on Saturday - miracle.)

Now we have another busy week getting ready to leave for AZ and CA! The kids and I are flying down by ourselves to give Michael some study space, and we'll be gone for almost a month! Howwww do I pack for three people for that long?! How do I even fly with two kids?! 

PSA don't fly from Salt Lake to Phoenix next weekend cuz you do NOT want to sit next to our hot mess ;). Should be lovely I'm sure.

Sweatshirt: H&M old
Bandana: Madewell

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016