5/8/17

I Got Dressed {Springish Feels}

Yesterday I got to teach our Relief Society women's meeting at church, and I loved the topic. It was based on Sister Burton's recent Conference talk Certain Women (here!), and basically she told stories to illustrate the attributes of women of Christ. 

I wanted to hear stories from the women in my own ward about these attributes (confident, firm, positive, dependable, etc)! And I was so impressed with the powerful stories I heard.

When we first moved into this neighborhood, we were a little bummed at the age gap - we are by far the youngest (like surrounded by 70-year-olds). And even though we've found some younger families, it's really just our perspective that's changed. These old people are AWESOME! They have the greatest faith and hearts of gold. I especially have felt that during these last two months when we've received so much service. We don't want to leave! 

Ha this sounds like a goodbye letter. We're here! Don't worry neighbors! We have two more years here and then off to the next adventure - residency. 

And ya sometimes I make my kids match. And sometimes I match my kids. Whoops. But most days it's unintentional! It's like, Oh Lydia let's put on this navy shirt. And then Cannon only has clean navy pants. And then subconsciously I grab a navy sweater and BAM we're the same. 

But today was clearly not so accidental ;). Gotta make 'em match while I can right? Stars for the win. 

My Top: Jolley's Boutique 
Denim: Madewell
Bracelet: J.Crew
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, old
Lydia & Cannon's outfits: Target
Lydia & Cannon's shoes: Freshly Picked

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016