6/22/17

Cannon's Blessing Day

6/11/17

Cannon James received the sweetest blessing from Michael in the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! I'm so grateful for God's individual plans for each of us. (Because if I got to pick my own plan I'd for sure be a mess right now, ha.)

After the church service we had so many wonderful family and friends come to our home for a little brunch! We had a yogurt bar with toppings, spinach quiches and donuts from Banburry Cross - yummm. And I was SOOOO SAD because we took tons of pictures of everyone who came and all the food but of course my memory card wasn't in the camera, so we didn't get any of it! But just imagine a fun green and blue summery set up.

We were super lucky to have both our moms in town! Moms are the best. They literally cleaned up the whole thing - including  Cannon's massive blow out right when we got home.

Blueberry donut = amaze. I'm not even that much of a donut person but I'll take 10 of these thank you.

So after I realized my camera had no memory card I had to quickly snag some photos with whoever was still around! That would be our BFFs. These are some of the med school people I am always talking about. I seriously do not know what I'd do without this crew (and many other amazing wives and friends we've met here at the U!). These are the girls I text when Lydia cuts her head and Michael won't answer his phone or when I need something from Walmart or when I don't know which picture to post. Another nod to God's awesome plans for us!! If we weren't here at the U we wouldn't have these incredible friendships. 

Students.

Cheerleaders.

I know I've said this before but Cannon is seriously THE happiest baby all of a sudden! He only cries if he's hungry (or if he's been in his Bumbo too long - his head's ginormous and he gets tired quickly lol). He is constantly smiling and laughing! And rolling everywhere! Like the other day I lost him under the couch. WHAT. He is pretty much a 6 month old. I love him so so much!


Dress: Anthropologie 
Shoes: Nordstrom Rack, old
Cannon's Outfit (which is now stained a lovely mustardy color): Jolley's Boutique in Salt Lake City

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016