6/16/17

Froyo Berry Bites

I posted these on my insta story yesterday and about 30 people asked me for the recipe! So instead of typing it out 30 times I thought I'd just post it here.

I had TONS of leftover yogurt, granola and berries from Cannon's blessing brunch, and instead of making a yummy berry dessert I wanted something a little healthier! I found this recipe on pinterest and I have to admit, they look a little better than they taste ;). HA. To the recipe's credit, I didn't make the almond crust like it calls for! But they're just a little icy... think frozen gogurt texture. 

Still a fun healthy treat though for hot summer days!


Froyo Berry Bites

Original recipe  here! I rarely measure anything so maybe just go off her recipe ;).

Ingredients: 

- granola
- coconut oil
- vanilla greek yogurt 
- honey
- chopped berries

Directions: 

- line muffin tin with parchment or silicone muffin liners
- mix granola with coconut oil, enough so it's slightly wet
- fill cups with a tiny bit of granola mixture (see pic)
- mix honey into yogurt to desired sweetness
- pour yogurt mixture on top of granola
- sprinkle berries on top
- cover TIGHTLY with lots and lots of plastic wrap
- freeze for 4ish hours
- SET ON COUNTER FOR 10 MINUTES TO THAW
- if you don't do this, it will be gross and icy and flavorless.
- Enjoy! 

I've been keeping them in the freezer and then pop one out a few minutes before I want a snack.


No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016