6/1/17

I Got Dressed {Last Month}

Well these pics are about 4 weeks overdue but that's kind of how life is rolling these days!

Two kids man. I tip my hat to ALLLLLL the parents out there. Because raising a kid is hard. And raising 2 kids is craziness. And I'm positive raising 3+ kids is insanity. 

But in the most amazing wonderful way of course!! Haha.

Michael just took his board exam last Friday so we've had him with us for five days straight! Lydia's already converted to a complete Daddy's girl and I'm just loving all the extra help around here tbh :). 

Like it's still so weird to me that I can just say, "Hey babe, will you change Cannon's diaper?" and SHWOOOM a magical fairy changes his daiper. Or if both kids are crying suddenly one of them is whisked away for a game of hide and seek. MIRACULOUS, this whole two parents thing. Haha.

We've been trying to maximize his ten day break before rotations start. Michael met us in AZ on Saturday and then we all drove to CA on Sunday morning for his family's summer reunion! So lots of Cali pics headed your way.

And I swear my kids already look so different now. They grow too fast!


Blouse: Topshop
Skirt: H&M
Shoes: Nordstrom
Lydia's Dress: Crewcuts
Lydia's Shoes: Target
Cannon's Outfit: Zara

No comments :

Post a Comment

Make my day! Leave a comment :)

Blog design by Get Polished | Copyright 2016